Trace Mineral Complex Veg Caps
Viridian Trace Mineral Complex 30 Veg Caps
Τα Ιχνοστοιχεία είναι ουσιαστικής σημασίας για πολλές διαδικασίες στο σώμα. Ο πολυάσχολος τρόπος ζωής μπορεί να αφήσει έξω από την καθημερινή διατροφή ζωτικής σημασίας βιταμίνες και Ιχνοστοιχεία.
Πιθανές εφαρμογές: • Στην φλεγμονή από Αρθρίτιδα • Στη Θεραπεία Αθλητικών τραυματισμών • Στον Έλεγχο του σωματικού βάρους • Στον Έλεγχο της γλυκόζης του αίματος • Για Υποστήριξη του ανοσοποιητικού • Έχει Αντιοξειδωτική δράση • Για Αποτοξίνωση από βαρέα μέταλλα π.χ. μόλυβδος, υδράργυρος και κάδμιο.
Δόση: Μια μέχρι τρείς κάψουλες την ημέρα μετά το φαγητό ή όπως συστήσει ο γιατρός
Γνωστές αντενδείξεις: καμία
Αλληλεπιδράσεις: Άτομα με μανιοκατάθλιψη που κάνου χρήση του φαρμάκου λίθιο θα πρέπει να συμβουλευτούν γιατρό πριν τη συμπλήρωση με επιπλέον βανάδιο.
ΣΥΣΤΑΤΙΚΑ: μία φυτική κάψουλα παρέχει: Μαγγάνιο 15mg, Σελήνιο 200ug, Βόριο 1mg, Χαλκός 1mg, Βανάδιο 200ug, Χρώμιο 200ug, Μολυβδαίνιο 200ug
Viridian Trace Mineral Complex 30 Veg Caps
• ANTIOXIDANT - The trace mineral selenium functions primarily as a component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase (GP), which works with vitamin E in preventing free radical damage to cell membranes. • CATARACT PREVENTION – The development of cataracts is ultimately related to free-radical damage. The lens of the eye requires adequate levels of SOD, catalase, and GP. Studies have demonstrated that low selenium levels have been found in cataract sufferers.
• THYROID SUPPORT – Selenium is involved with the production of thyroid hormone.
• IMMUNE SUPPORT - Selenium’s involvement in the production of glutathione peroxidase affects all aspects of immunity. Selenium supplementation results in augmentation and/or restoration of immune function, stimulating white blood cell and thymus function.
• CARDIOVASCULAR PROTECTION – Selenium supplementation appears to increase HDL to LDL cholesterol and inhibit platelet aggregation (blood stickiness). The overall benefits on the cardiovascular system stem from the antioxidant effects of glutathione peroxidase.
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Selenium and GP levels are low in inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, eczema, and psoriasis. GP is especially important in reducing inflammatory prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
• PREGNANCY AND PRENATAL CARE – Selenium has been shown to be essential for normal fetal growth and development. Selenium levels also appear to be very low in low birth weight babies.
• ENZYME ACTIVATION – Manganese functions in many enzyme systems, including enzymes involved in blood sugar control, energy metabolism, and thyroid hormone function. Research has demonstrated that diabetics have only one-half the manganese of normal individuals.
• ANTIOXIDANT - The trace mineral manganese functions primarily as a component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD prevents the damaging effects of the super oxide free radical from destroying cellular components.
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Manganese is a popular remedy for strains, sprains and inflammation due to its ability to increase the level or activity of SOD thus increasing antioxidant activity. Patients with rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory conditions have an increased need for manganese.
• ANTI-CONVULSIVE – Low levels of manganese have been observed in epileptic patients. Those with the lowest levels of manganese have been found to exhibit the highest seizure activity. Manganese plays an important role in cerebral function because it is an essential metal for glucose utilisation within the brain and in neurotransmitter control.
• BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL – chromium functions in the body as a key constituent of the ‘glucose tolerance factor’. It works closely with insulin in facilitating the uptake of glucose into cells. Many controlled studies have confirmed chromium’s positive effects in non-insulin-dependent diabetes (NIDDM). Results have shown that supplemental chromium decreases fasting glucose levels, improves glucose tolerance, and lowers insulin levels. Good results have also been noted using supplemental chromium in hypoglycaemic cases.
• CHOLESTEROL REDUCTION – through aiding blood sugar control and improving glucose tolerance, chromium also has demonstrated effectiveness in reducing both cholesterol and triglyceride levels in both NIDDM and healthy subjects.
• WEIGHT CONTROL – chromium has been shown to aid weight control through its ability to increase the sensitivity of the body’s cells to the hormone insulin. Results have shown that chromium supplementation can promote an increase in lean body weight through fat loss and muscle gain.
• SKIN HEALTH – the skin of acne sufferers has been shown to have an impaired ability to regulate glucose. Chromium supplementation can produce rapid improvements in patients with acne.
• BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL – research on vanadium has focused on its role in improving or mimicking insulin action. Supplementation has demonstrated improvements in glucose tolerance, inhibition of cholesterol synthesis, and improved mineralisation of bones and teeth.
• BONE HEALTH – evidence indicates that boron may be essential in the conversion of vitamin D to its active form. Boron is also required to activate certain hormones, including estrogen. Supplementation of boron has shown reduced calcium excretion and dramatically increased levels of 17 beta estradiol, the most biologically active estrogen.
• ARTHRITIS – recent clinical research using boron (6-9mg daily) has demonstrated effective relief in 90 percent of arthritis patients, including patients with osteoarthritis, juvenile arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
• DETOXIFICATION – molybdenum acts as a necessary coenzyme required for alcohol detoxification, known as aldehyde oxidase.
• SULFITE SENSITIVITY – low molybdenum levels may lead to increased allergic reactions to sulfites, preservatives commonly used in salad bars to prevent growth of micro-organisms.
• CANCER PREVENTION – molybdenum deficiency has been implicated in various types of cancer, particularly esophageal cancer.
• CAVITY PREVENTION – population studies show a correlation between areas of high molybdenum intake and a low rate of tooth decay. It has been shown that molybdenum and fluoride added to drinking water may be more effective than fluoride alone.
• WILSON’S DISEASE – this condition is a hereditary disorder characterised by increased storage of copper resulting in damage to the liver and brain. Molybdenum is beneficial in this disorder as it forms a complex with copper and protein and can block copper absorption from the intestine or render blood copper non-toxic.
Dosage: One capsule daily or as recommended. Best taken away from food.
Potential applications: Trace elements are key to many physiological processes, the following being potentially the most relevant: arthritis/inflammation, sports injury, weight control, blood sugar control, immune support, antioxidant, detoxification of heavy metals e.g. lead, mercury and cadmium
Known contraindications: None known.
Interactions: Chemotherapy drugs may increase selenium requirements.
Antacids may inhibit absorption of manganese.
Refined carbohydrates, low exercise levels, calcium carbonate and antacids may reduce chromium absorption.